Technician of Support
We look for men and women with technical profile in all Colombia to be part of ours recognized support equipment.
If you are of the people who all friendly and relatives call to request help to fix a cellular computer to him or, if you like the technologies Web, if you feel to please speaking on technologies, servers and all that with Internet continues reading…
Call for great people with or without experience but with technical abilities and taste to learn. Not necessarily we required advanced knowledge but many desire to grow professionally.
- Description of the position:
- Work from any part of the world through Internet.
- To fulfill a schedule of 48 hours weekly with flexible schedules.
- With knowledge or interest in working with technologies of hosting, servers, websites and domains.
- To take care of calls, chats in line and a system of tickets to solve problems, to make suggestions, to orient the clients, etc.
- To advise to the clients on which plan or service of hosting to contract following its necessity (personal pages, blogs, corporative stores, applications, etc)
- To realise migrations of domains and websites of clients to our platform.
- To help connecting itself a computer of a client remotely to form accounts of mail POP3/IMAP or similars in computers or movable devices.
- Monitoramento of services through provided tools of diagnosis.
- To investigate problems with the services reported by the clients.
- To determine and to repair services that can be experiencing faults.
- The wage will depend on the experience, the level of knowledge and the performance.
- Wage with contract indefinite term with all the extra benefits and hours.
Possibility of moving to other positions and of growth within the company.
- Some technologies with which you will work:
- Control Panels of websites as cPanel and Plesk
- Administration and basic maintenance of operating systems (Windows and/or Linux)
- Connection to servers with SSH, FTP, SFTP, etc.
- Installation and configuration of applications as WordPress, Moodle, Drupal
- Creation and basic maintenance of Relational databases (MySQL, MariaDB, pSQL, etc)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
- Configuration of accounts of mail by IMAP/POP3